Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!

Today my baby turned SIX years old! I can’t believe how big he is getting and what an amassing young man he is turning into. Last Friday he had his first “friends” party at classic skating, and then today was just like any other day with treats at school and his pick of dinner with presents to follow of course. Dillon got lots and lots of Lego’s, a new piggy bank, tractor shirt, Mater’s Tall Tails, Despicable Me, and a new bike! Rumor has it he has more in the mail coming! What a fun day, I hope more than anything you had a great Birthday Dillon. I am honored to be your mom, you make me smile multiple times on a daily basis and your caring personality makes my heart melt. You are the best big brother and are such a help to me I am proud to call you mine. Happy Birthday Dillon…. We LOVE you!!!!!!!I love this faceCarson helping DillonThe Birthday party

3 comments:

NatBug said...

Happy Birthday Dillon, such a cute kid! You have done such a good job with him Heather. I have to tell you, after our conversation yesterday I dreamt about waffles and woke up wanting them...thanks alot you twit!

Ashley Rae said...

Fun birthday!! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow? I want to freeze time to stop them from growing!

Rhoda said...

and then Wesley threw-up all over the cup cakes!!! {sigh}