Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cars and apples


I love my little 5 year olds creativity. The other day he lined up all his cars on his bed, he was quite impressed with how many he had, and the fact that he still had some left over. We were trying to get out the door to take Dillon to school and Carson was VERY adamant about having an apple. I had planned on cutting him up one as soon as we got home I was just out of time. Dillon being the great brother he is, and such a help to me got the apple for him, washed it off and gave it to him. I had never given him the whole thing before but he just looks so big and cute I had to take these pictures !

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Apples. Yum. :) And those are certainly a lot of cars. Do you have any exciting plans for the birthday coming up next week?

Allison said...

He is so cute with that apple!