Sunday, April 18, 2010

10 Months... and counting

On Friday my little Carson man turned 10 months old. He has one major accomplishment to report.... he can now hold his own bottle! He is getting pretty good, he likes to pull it out of his mouth and watch it drip all over his face, shirt and carpet, but other than that he is doing well.
He is still not crawling, still not walking, still not pulling himself up onto things, but he is still rolling all over the place, still sticking everything in his mouth, and is still just about the cutest thing I have ever laid my eyes on (under one years old that is:))! I love you my Carson man!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Man, is he ever cute.

It is always a happy day when they learn to hold the bottle! I know some people try to immediately switch to a sippy cup at that point, which seems to make sense, but I didn't go to that much trouble :)

Don't rush the crawling or walking. Let him take his sweet time.