Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Memories

On day I was going a little too much so I had to sit and take a little break. I was in a little bit of pain and Dillon was looking a little concerned, here is the conversation

D: Mom, is your baby torturing you?
H: No, just kicking me a lot
D: Is he kicking because he wants to get out?
H: Yes, I am sure he would love to come out!
D: Then why doesn’t he?
H: Because he is not done baking in there.
D: (with the funniest look on his face) Is he baking something in there?
A couple of months ago Dillon was going through a spell of bad behavior (who Dillon, no never!). Chris was tucking him in for bed and here is that conversation
C: Why are you choosing to not be a good boy anymore, it makes Mom & Dad sad when you act naughty!
D: I think it is because my engine is not working, maybe it is broken?

A couple of nights later, we were praising him for the good behavior for the day and he proudly announced “Hey, my engine is working again!”

2 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

LOL... kids are so funny. I'll bet he's so excited to be a big brother!

wurstens5 said...

Wow, nice outfit. Wish we could have come To St. George! Good luck with the baby. Almost done!!