Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Easter

Easter?!? Yes, you heard me, Easter.  MAN is it hard to keep up with this blog business….. but I’m still chugging along so here you go.  From what I remember we had a great Easter.  Carson had an egg hunt at his school and LOVED it.  It's so fun to see all the little ones! We then colored eggs.  The boys loved it, Carson is NOT a big fan of getting messy so it's funny to see him, but he still had fun. Then the Easter bunny came and left us candy, movies, and cars (who can’t use more cars). We then headed to a friend’s house for dinner and an egg hunt to follow.  It was a nice and relaxing day and those are my FAVORITE days.  Here are a ton of pictures because let’s face it, reading isn’t as much fun as seeing my little darlings. :)
 

 












No comments: