Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Dillon!

My baby turned 7!!! I have a 7 year old!!! I love Dillon more and more every day, and can’t even remember how I could feel happy and fulfilled before he was in my life. I’m pretty sure he had a great Birthday, but the best is yet to come. He got a lot of wonderful gifts from grandparents and friends, that included Lego’s, a book on ideas for Lego’s, a new transformer, and some ca$h! The big gift from mom and dad this year is a trip home!!!!! Dillon and I are very excited to go home and visit family and friends that we have missed very much! We will be in Utah for 10 days, while daddy stays home to work and clean the house ; ). (My blog posts will also be on hold too, I would rather be playing than blogging!) He also got a new trike. A couple of kids on our street have one and Dillon is always asking to ride theirs, so we decided to get him one too. Happy Birthday my baby Dillon, we all love you so much and are happy to have you share your crazy joy with us every day.

No comments: