Thursday, August 18, 2011

Coupons

Dillon was playing over at a friend’s house when his mom opened a bag of goldfish for the boys. When she was dumping some out, out came some coupons. She stated to throw them away, and Dillon told her very firmly that his mom would get really mad if I saw that, and he would take it home to me. When he came home, with the cutest voice and a mischievous smile on his face he told me he had a surprise for me. With so much pride, he took them out of his pocket and gave them to me! I had to call his friends mother and make sure he didn’t take them without permission, and she was just laughing telling me this story.


Dillon’s conversation with one of his cousins
Dillon: I think I’m going to take my dad’s 100 dollar bill and buy a backhoe
Kenzie: Dillon, I think they cost a lot more than 100 dollars
Dillon: Hummm, then I will just get a coupon for it!


*editors note* for any of you who don’t know, I’m a bit on the obsessive side when it comes to coupons. I love them almost as much as my kids……. almost! ; )

1 comment:

Rhoda said...

Hahaha, that's awesome! My kids will grab them from the aisle of the grocery store and come running to me with a coupon....for dog food!