Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just a thought


I just have been thinking about today (9-11) and wanted my family and friends to know how grateful I am for everything! Life can be short and I take so many things for granted. I have an AMASING family who I wouldn’t trade for the world, I drive a nice car, I have a great house to live in, and I always have food to eat.
Dillon and Chris are the center of my world and I wouldn’t know what to do without them! I have had eight wonderful years with Chris (we celebrated our anniversary on Sunday) and three with Dillon. I am surrounded by random “Mom, I love you” and big hugs & kisses by Dillon, and phone calls just to say “Hi” and see how my day is going from Chris. What more could I ask for? I am so sorry to those who have lost so much today, or any other day! Sometimes I just need to stop and realize how much I really do have.

No comments: