Wednesday, February 13, 2013

It was time

A very sad and happy day for me.  Carson started preschool.  Preschool’s are just SO different here, mainly so long.  In Utah, Dillon only went for two and a half hours.  That was ok, but here it’s like an all day thing.  I did my research and found one that we both love.  He goes three days a week from 9:00-2:30.  It’s SO weird having him away from me for that long, and for that many days, but it was much needed.  He LOVES it and asks to go every day. He fits right in and his teacher says he is doing great.  He has made a lot of new friends, and he loves to tell me all about them and his day when I pick him up. I’m so lonely without him, and it sure makes my days feel a lot longer, but it just makes me value my time I do have with him even more.  I love you so much my big boy! Here he is on his first day {sniff sniff}

1 comment:

Rhoda said...

Wow, that is a long preschool! It's good that he can handle it so well, so fast! What do you do with all your free time?