Monday, January 14, 2013

Slow

So January is always a slow month for us.  I actually really like it after all the hustle and bustle of the holidays it’s nice to have a month “off” and just chill.  So with that being said, I have no new fun and exciting things to blog about……. but I do have a LOT of fun memories to share so I figured I would go with that today.


I LOVE this picture!  Dillon was two years old and at the time we lived in St. George where snow didn’t really exist.  We were actually visiting the salt Lake valley and decided to go up to the mountains to see some snow.  This picture makes me think this would be Carson if we ever saw any real snow.  We moved here to Texas when he was two, and I doubt he really remembers snow from when he was one. I love the snow, and defiantly miss it, especially in January! Maybe we will get out and do something exciting, just for blogging about :)  Until then….. happy January y’all.   

No comments: