Sunday, June 17, 2012

THREE!

Happy Birthday Carson man! It’s so sad to think my baby is already three, my my time sure does fly. We had such a fun and full day.We had some friend over for breakfast and presents, and after that we headed to a go-kart place.Carson was able to drive his own go-kart, and then he got to drive with me :) We also miniature golfed, and played in the bounce houses.After we were done with that, we headed home to grab our pool stuff to go swimming with the Wursten’s.(for those of you who don’t know, theWursten's are my sister’s in-laws who live here, and they are as close to family as we have here and are grateful to have them!) We swam, ate pizza and had very yummy and messy cupcakes :). We love you SO much Carson and I hope you had a fun birthday!









No comments: