Tuesday, August 30, 2011

1st grade!

Holy crap! I have a FIRST grader!!! Dillon had his first day of 1st grade today, and I bawled. My little boy has been by my side for the past six years. I know he has been going to school for the past three years now, but to me that was a measly two-two and a half of our day; it was practically a play date. This is a whole new world, seven and a half hours away is just not sitting too well with me. He did great! He was excited to see Carson when he came home, and the only thing I really got out of him was that he loves his teacher. (And I do too!)I’m so proud of my little man; he is growing up right before my eyes!




Feeling all cool wearing Dad's glasses waiting for his teacher


See ya

1 comment:

NatBug said...

I know that it has been hard on you having him gone all day, but look at it this way, you get to spend more quality time with Carson! Hang in there, at least he LOVES 1st grade!