Monday, December 7, 2009

Santa & Mom's present!

We had the opportunity to see Santa two days in a row... what lucky boys I have. Once at my father-in-laws work, then at a rec. center near here. And I am just about the luckiest mom around because I got my Christmas present early... I will no longer have blurry pictures to share, because with my NEW CAMERA it is not possible to take a blurry picture! :) Please note, these pictures are not with the new one... I will have to download the ones I have.... what a lucky girl I am! :) Thanks honey!

4 comments:

wurstens5 said...

Yea for a new camera!

allison garcia said...

Nice, Santa came early for you huh? Gotta love a good camera. Cute pics!

NatBug said...

I am so excited that you got a new camera....gotta love those digitals and the no blur feature!!! Anyways, I got your message, and I will let you know what date we will be playing at my house. Love ya!

Brandon and Dusty said...

Nice! I don't know what I would do without my camera! Can't wait to see more pics of your little guys!