Monday, October 26, 2009

The carving of the pumpkins

So this past weekend we did the pumpkin carving thing. Dillon is still too young to poke and cut it out himself, and we had added an extra child to the mix so it was quite some work. We made Dillon clean out his own pumpkin and his Papa helped (or should I say did the whole thing) cut it out. My life is always all about my kids so of course I did a pumpkin epically for Dillon. We just made a cute face for Carson because we just look at him and smile... so that was the objective there. Chris and Dillon picked out their patterns from a book and all and all we had a good time.
Dillon cleaning out his pumpkin
More cleaningAll of us standing in front of our pumpkinsSo here they are on our porch, mine is the far left... the dump truck (just for you Dillon!), then Chris's "oh no" face, then the cute little happy Carson face, then on top is Dillon's "monster house"

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute. Youre going to have to teach me how to do these. Not joking. You'll see what I mean when you come on Fri. I am not crafty, artsy, etc etc.

Ashley Rae said...

I love the monster house one. Very cute.

Good job with the pumpkins. :)

wurstens5 said...

cute pumpkins! Those are great!

NatBug said...

Your pumpkins are so cute! I love the pumpkin that you did for Dillon....did you find that in a pattern book? Either way, how creative! I love carving pumpkins too....we are planning our pumpkin carving party this Friday!

Kristen said...

Wow, that's impressive! SOOOO cute! By the way, thank you so much for the darling baby girl gift! I have an official thank you note for you that hopefully I will remember to bring to you at Heidi's party on Friday. Otherwise, I'll need your address! :)

Kristin said...

Very cute! It is nice papa could be there to help with the fun!