Friday, June 12, 2009

Soooo sad! :(

I am so bummed right now….. it’s too sad to even describe the disappointment I feel! I did not get to go to the hospital today and have my new little guy. We were up and ready to go by 7:30 like I was told too and after calling at 10:00, then having to call back at 12:00 I finally received a call from my doctors nurse telling me that the hospital suggested that I be bumped to Monday because they have had too many “walk in” in active labor. I am so sad! I can’t believe that I have to wait TWO whole more days to have him. Just thought I would give everybody the low down ….. have a great weekend and hopefully I will have some more exciting news to report Monday!

9 comments:

Heidi said...

I know how you feel, really. I was told to wait and wait and wait about Avie when I was being induced. Finally 12 hours later they let us come in, but I practically cried all day.

Kristen said...

BUMMER!!!!!! I thought about you all day yesterday - thinking you were finally getting that little guy out! I'm so sorry. Hang in there!!!

allison garcia said...

Ahhh...man.... I was hoping to see some pics today. I didn't want to call and bother you yesterday, because I knew things would be way crazy and I wanted to let you guys have your time alone.

wurstens5 said...

That is just rude!

Holly said...

Well Monday is here, I hope everything works out better for you today. Good luck and can't wait to see the pics.

Ashley Rae said...

I'm so sorry you had to wait... hopefully today is the day!!! Can't wait to hear the good news :)

Kristin said...

He is finally here! Congrats Heather & Chris!

NatBug said...

Heather, I am so glad that when I was at the hospital visiting I found out that you blog too! It is so funny that both of us thought that the other didn't blog...oh well, now we are connected. CONGRATS on your sweet little baby, I am so glad that I got a chance to come to the hospital to meet him!

NatBug said...

Oh yeah, don't forget to comment and leave me your email so that when I go private I can add you. Love, Nat