Thursday, February 19, 2009

Suggestions anyone?

Ok, so I have just realized that we are officially the most boring people on the face of the earth, we really have had a slow month with nothing too new to post. We are all just chugging along at life, with little or no new news…. except for one, our laptop is having issues again! It just decided to stop working one day, seriously just stop! After messing around with it for a couple of days, and realizing that we could not afford a new one right now we started messing with the old Dinosaur aged computer in our basement. We got that one up and running ( oh, thank goodness for laptops!) but soon realized that we NEED to get the laptop running because the last time Chris backed it up was in the Summer sometime! I HAVE to get all my videos, pictures and other random junk off there…. I just want to cry, any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, write me an email and tell me whatever you can about it. When it stopped working, what happened? Are you able to get it on? Or does it not even start or get power? Does it start, but just hang somewhere and never make it to windows? If so, where does it seem to hang? Do you just get a flashing cursor in the corner of a blank screen? Tell me everything you can, and I'll try to give suggestions.

Ashley Rae said...

My advice- talk to Kristin. LOL

That really sucks, though. Good luck with all of it....

Anonymous said...

I think your baby ticker is wrong. I was just passing by and noticed we have the same due date, but I've only got 120 days to go and yours says 161... Just thought i'd let ya know... Cute blog!